Yes. I think I’ve tackled this issue before, but this is just because of all the Facebook notes, polls, and all other shit I’ve seen while trolling around online. I will only write about the things I’ve personally experienced, or the the things I know for sure. So. First off, let’s consult our very good friend, thefreedictionary.com.
v.cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.
1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.
4. Baseball To position oneself closer to a certain area than is normal or expected: The shortstop cheated toward second base.
1. An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
2. One who cheats; a swindler.
3. A computer application, password, or disallowed technique used to advance to a higher skill level in a computer video game.
4. Law Fraudulent acquisition of another’s property.
An annual European species of brome grass (Bromus secalinus)
widely naturalized in temperate regions.
Cheaters in video games
, IMO, are forgivable, IF and ONLY IF
it’s not an online game. Cheat codes
are part of the game and is made by the developers itself. I’ve cheated in video games before. That was way back when I was still in my early years. My most recent cheat was, when I used codes to unlock jerseys in NBA 2K11
. Online game cheating, however, is very UNFORGIVABLE
. Yes. Using of third-party programs like bots & hacks. It disgusts me. The developers didn’t make them. Frustrated programmers
did. And by frustrated, I mean, they don’t want to work hard for their characters. Bottom-line is, don’t cheat if you’re online.
Next is, cheating death. Okay, seriously, this is an ironically good thing. Ironic, because it’s bad to tease death. It’s good if you survived. But honestly, don’t try again. 3rd time’s the charm, but death believes in that too. Don’t try your luck, ladies & gents.
Lastly, infidelity. I’m gonna be serious with this one, ‘coz I experienced this more than once. Enough for me to write a trilogy of books. Let’s be serious, why the hell do we cheat on our spouses? I’m not sure if I can answer that because I haven’t cheated, yet, to be fair. I got cheated on more than twice.
Oh shit. I lost count.
Then I saw this poll in Facebook. Who is more likely to cheat? Males or females? It was a very biased poll. Most girls answered “males”, while most men answered “females”. What is the deal, guys & girls?
The funny thing about that poll is, even if the cheaters who voted for their gender counterparts, they wouldn’t admit that they cheated. I mean seriously! If you cheated, you shouldn’t be proud, but you should admit that you did it. Even if it’s just one time.
Nothing beats the truth.
- I wonder if this guy does cheaters in video games…