That Awkward Moment EP. 2
That awkward moment when you realized that the chick you just added on Facebook is a sister of a friend of yours. You’re bros. Technically.
Okay, I’mma post this real quick ‘coz I’m running out of time.
About that specific awkward moment. I’m a HUGE follower of the Bro Code made by Sir Barnabas Stinson.
Not only that, somewhere in the Bro Code, was a specific rule made for the specific situation.
And it is as follows:
A bro shall not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro shall not get angry if another bro says “Dude, your sister’s hot!!”.
Corollary, it is probably better for everyone if bros just hide pictures of their sisters when other bros are coming over. When in doubt refer to the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Okay. So you get that right? Click this for the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Anyway, it was never written there about dating the sister. But sure. Let’s assume that there’s gonna be sex involved. Respect, right? We can’t just do this casually because we’re all bros by principle. Let’s not forget though that some bros just don’t mesh with other bros.
About mrjuantamadHave you been reading my shit? Well, no need to fill this up then.
- *talks to self* Remember when you wrote love poems? No? Okay. Welcome to the cynical adult life! 2 days ago
- Hours being spent on YouTube, and I've only seen the new Jollibee ad just now. WTF man, gusto ko ng Chickenjoy, HINDI CHICKENFEELS! 3 days ago
- Why am I fat? It's easy for me to buy a meal worth more than 200 bucks, but hard to buy an essential for my studio that's worth 600 bucks. 3 days ago
- When throwing a grenade in PUBG, shouting "KOBEEEE!" works wonders. @kobebryant #PUBG 3 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=qVflxm… 1 week ago