That Awkward Moment EP. 2
That awkward moment when you realized that the chick you just added on Facebook is a sister of a friend of yours. You’re bros. Technically.
Okay, I’mma post this real quick ‘coz I’m running out of time.
About that specific awkward moment. I’m a HUGE follower of the Bro Code made by Sir Barnabas Stinson.
Not only that, somewhere in the Bro Code, was a specific rule made for the specific situation.
And it is as follows:
A bro shall not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro shall not get angry if another bro says “Dude, your sister’s hot!!”.
Corollary, it is probably better for everyone if bros just hide pictures of their sisters when other bros are coming over. When in doubt refer to the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Okay. So you get that right? Click this for the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Anyway, it was never written there about dating the sister. But sure. Let’s assume that there’s gonna be sex involved. Respect, right? We can’t just do this casually because we’re all bros by principle. Let’s not forget though that some bros just don’t mesh with other bros.
About mrjuantamadHave you been reading my shit? Well, no need to fill this up then.
- Fucking anxiety attacks. I don't have time for you. 2 days ago
- When you have silence, it's hard to keep stuff out. --- James, #TheEndOfTheFuckingWorld 2 days ago
- It doesn't feel nice when you catch someone on a lie and you wanna feel upset but you end up being disappointed at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Changed my room's light bulb, now it looks and feels like a grandmother's room back in the 90's. Now all I need is a transistor radio. 4 days ago
- #Mayhem is the kind of film you watch when you're considering resigning from your current job that you once loved &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago