I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. And quite frankly, it is a legitimate topic. Not to mention, a mind-boggling issue worthy of a debate. So let’s see if your arguments are valid.
So here’s the topic.
Women who prefer dating guys with thick wallets rather than quality guys.
This is a really old topic, which I just thought would be fun to talk about nowadays. I have to be honest, I think I broke up with 2 girls because I thought my wallet’s not thick enough, so to speak.
Let’s be honest here. This is a legitimate fear of guys. Women who they date don’t say straight up that they only did that because they’re rich. Guys who fear that women are after their money are douche-bags. Women who date guys for their money are gold-diggers.
Why can’t we all just love each other just because?
Is the economy that bad nowadays? Sorry. But I can’t help but ask.
About mrjuantamadHave you been reading my shit? Well, no need to fill this up then.
- Fucking anxiety attacks. I don't have time for you. 2 days ago
- When you have silence, it's hard to keep stuff out. --- James, #TheEndOfTheFuckingWorld 2 days ago
- It doesn't feel nice when you catch someone on a lie and you wanna feel upset but you end up being disappointed at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Changed my room's light bulb, now it looks and feels like a grandmother's room back in the 90's. Now all I need is a transistor radio. 4 days ago
- #Mayhem is the kind of film you watch when you're considering resigning from your current job that you once loved &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago