I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. And quite frankly, it is a legitimate topic. Not to mention, a mind-boggling issue worthy of a debate. So let’s see if your arguments are valid.
So here’s the topic.
Women who prefer dating guys with thick wallets rather than quality guys.
This is a really old topic, which I just thought would be fun to talk about nowadays. I have to be honest, I think I broke up with 2 girls because I thought my wallet’s not thick enough, so to speak.
Let’s be honest here. This is a legitimate fear of guys. Women who they date don’t say straight up that they only did that because they’re rich. Guys who fear that women are after their money are douche-bags. Women who date guys for their money are gold-diggers.
Why can’t we all just love each other just because?
Is the economy that bad nowadays? Sorry. But I can’t help but ask.
About mrjuantamadHave you been reading my shit? Well, no need to fill this up then.
- *talks to self* Remember when you wrote love poems? No? Okay. Welcome to the cynical adult life! 2 days ago
- Hours being spent on YouTube, and I've only seen the new Jollibee ad just now. WTF man, gusto ko ng Chickenjoy, HINDI CHICKENFEELS! 3 days ago
- Why am I fat? It's easy for me to buy a meal worth more than 200 bucks, but hard to buy an essential for my studio that's worth 600 bucks. 3 days ago
- When throwing a grenade in PUBG, shouting "KOBEEEE!" works wonders. @kobebryant #PUBG 3 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=qVflxm… 1 week ago