I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. And quite frankly, it is a legitimate topic. Not to mention, a mind-boggling issue worthy of a debate. So let’s see if your arguments are valid.
So here’s the topic.
Women who prefer dating guys with thick wallets rather than quality guys.
This is a really old topic, which I just thought would be fun to talk about nowadays. I have to be honest, I think I broke up with 2 girls because I thought my wallet’s not thick enough, so to speak.
Let’s be honest here. This is a legitimate fear of guys. Women who they date don’t say straight up that they only did that because they’re rich. Guys who fear that women are after their money are douche-bags. Women who date guys for their money are gold-diggers.
Why can’t we all just love each other just because?
Is the economy that bad nowadays? Sorry. But I can’t help but ask.
- Of all the people that I decide to listen to about my next Netflix binge, it was my dad who finally got me to watch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I'm gonna have so much fun these next few months with the upcoming Beijing trip(s) & college tour events and concer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Can't believe how emotional this day has been. I need get back to my usual zen mode and figure some shit out. If… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Hola! May mga magagaling ba mag-translate ng English-Tagalog documents dito? Shout-out nalang ang bayad. loljk Pagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It's a Sunday. Why is everyone in my team working..? 1 week ago