I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. And quite frankly, it is a legitimate topic. Not to mention, a mind-boggling issue worthy of a debate. So let’s see if your arguments are valid.
So here’s the topic.
Women who prefer dating guys with thick wallets rather than quality guys.
This is a really old topic, which I just thought would be fun to talk about nowadays. I have to be honest, I think I broke up with 2 girls because I thought my wallet’s not thick enough, so to speak.
Let’s be honest here. This is a legitimate fear of guys. Women who they date don’t say straight up that they only did that because they’re rich. Guys who fear that women are after their money are douche-bags. Women who date guys for their money are gold-diggers.
Why can’t we all just love each other just because?
Is the economy that bad nowadays? Sorry. But I can’t help but ask.
- All this Widowmaker training when I know I'll stick to D.Va when playing comp. 10 hours ago
- I miss cooking chili. Goddamnit. I'm going to cook chili. 17 hours ago
- I am in love with @TessaThompson_x 20 hours ago
- I'm pretty sure when @JohnCena was calling out the Undertaker and started shouting "Do something!", the crowd was c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- Please give us the info on the 4+% camping voters and we'll add a new playstyle called camper hunters. lol twitter.com/HuntShowdown/s… 1 day ago