I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. And quite frankly, it is a legitimate topic. Not to mention, a mind-boggling issue worthy of a debate. So let’s see if your arguments are valid.
So here’s the topic.
Women who prefer dating guys with thick wallets rather than quality guys.
This is a really old topic, which I just thought would be fun to talk about nowadays. I have to be honest, I think I broke up with 2 girls because I thought my wallet’s not thick enough, so to speak.
Let’s be honest here. This is a legitimate fear of guys. Women who they date don’t say straight up that they only did that because they’re rich. Guys who fear that women are after their money are douche-bags. Women who date guys for their money are gold-diggers.
Why can’t we all just love each other just because?
Is the economy that bad nowadays? Sorry. But I can’t help but ask.
- Holy shit. @sharlto is Jimmy?! How the fuck did I not hear about this when it got released?! 12 hours ago
- I got caught off guard when @PiaWurtzbach showed up for an ad on YouTube while I was working. Parang instant adrenaline shot. Grabe. 16 hours ago
- RT @DwyaneWade: 18.3 points a game in 29mins on 43% shooting at 35 years old. if I'm 25 with the same numbers I'm getting 150 million 😂 #F… 1 day ago
- Parang hindi bagay si Jeron Teng sa 3x3. #3x3WC 3 days ago
- RT @TumblrFunniez: Inspirational quote of the day https://t.co/8FGyoRlfwO 4 days ago