I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. And quite frankly, it is a legitimate topic. Not to mention, a mind-boggling issue worthy of a debate. So let’s see if your arguments are valid.
So here’s the topic.
Women who prefer dating guys with thick wallets rather than quality guys.
This is a really old topic, which I just thought would be fun to talk about nowadays. I have to be honest, I think I broke up with 2 girls because I thought my wallet’s not thick enough, so to speak.
Let’s be honest here. This is a legitimate fear of guys. Women who they date don’t say straight up that they only did that because they’re rich. Guys who fear that women are after their money are douche-bags. Women who date guys for their money are gold-diggers.
Why can’t we all just love each other just because?
Is the economy that bad nowadays? Sorry. But I can’t help but ask.
- Signed, sealed, and delivered. Hopefully I'll be saying the same thing on Saturday. 6 hours ago
- For someone who claims to be a "Technical Wiz", you sure don't seem capable enough to READ A FUCKING FAQ ARTICLE!!! 11 hours ago
- Someone just gave me a matcha doughnut riddled with nuts. Still don't get the hype, but the nuts were awesome. 1 day ago
- Triple shift para sa pangarap! 2 days ago
- Am I made of "team captain" material? 2 days ago