That awkward moment when you realized that the chick you just added on Facebook is a sister of a friend of yours. You’re bros. Technically.
Okay, I’mma post this real quick ‘coz I’m running out of time.
About that specific awkward moment. I’m a HUGE follower of the Bro Code made by Sir Barnabas Stinson.
Not only that, somewhere in the Bro Code, was a specific rule made for the specific situation.
And it is as follows:
A bro shall not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro shall not get angry if another bro says “Dude, your sister’s hot!!”.
Corollary, it is probably better for everyone if bros just hide pictures of their sisters when other bros are coming over. When in doubt refer to the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Okay. So you get that right? Click this for the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Anyway, it was never written there about dating the sister. But sure. Let’s assume that there’s gonna be sex involved. Respect, right? We can’t just do this casually because we’re all bros by principle. Let’s not forget though that some bros just don’t mesh with other bros.
- Signed, sealed, and delivered. Hopefully I'll be saying the same thing on Saturday. 6 hours ago
- For someone who claims to be a "Technical Wiz", you sure don't seem capable enough to READ A FUCKING FAQ ARTICLE!!! 11 hours ago
- Someone just gave me a matcha doughnut riddled with nuts. Still don't get the hype, but the nuts were awesome. 1 day ago
- Triple shift para sa pangarap! 2 days ago
- Am I made of "team captain" material? 2 days ago