That awkward moment when you realized that the chick you just added on Facebook is a sister of a friend of yours. You’re bros. Technically.
Okay, I’mma post this real quick ‘coz I’m running out of time.
About that specific awkward moment. I’m a HUGE follower of the Bro Code made by Sir Barnabas Stinson.
Not only that, somewhere in the Bro Code, was a specific rule made for the specific situation.
And it is as follows:
A bro shall not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro shall not get angry if another bro says “Dude, your sister’s hot!!”.
Corollary, it is probably better for everyone if bros just hide pictures of their sisters when other bros are coming over. When in doubt refer to the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Okay. So you get that right? Click this for the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Anyway, it was never written there about dating the sister. But sure. Let’s assume that there’s gonna be sex involved. Respect, right? We can’t just do this casually because we’re all bros by principle. Let’s not forget though that some bros just don’t mesh with other bros.
- Of all the people that I decide to listen to about my next Netflix binge, it was my dad who finally got me to watch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I'm gonna have so much fun these next few months with the upcoming Beijing trip(s) & college tour events and concer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Can't believe how emotional this day has been. I need get back to my usual zen mode and figure some shit out. If… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Hola! May mga magagaling ba mag-translate ng English-Tagalog documents dito? Shout-out nalang ang bayad. loljk Pagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It's a Sunday. Why is everyone in my team working..? 1 week ago