That awkward moment when you realized that the chick you just added on Facebook is a sister of a friend of yours. You’re bros. Technically.
Okay, I’mma post this real quick ‘coz I’m running out of time.
About that specific awkward moment. I’m a HUGE follower of the Bro Code made by Sir Barnabas Stinson.
Not only that, somewhere in the Bro Code, was a specific rule made for the specific situation.
And it is as follows:
A bro shall not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro shall not get angry if another bro says “Dude, your sister’s hot!!”.
Corollary, it is probably better for everyone if bros just hide pictures of their sisters when other bros are coming over. When in doubt refer to the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Okay. So you get that right? Click this for the check list for bro-proofing your home.
Anyway, it was never written there about dating the sister. But sure. Let’s assume that there’s gonna be sex involved. Respect, right? We can’t just do this casually because we’re all bros by principle. Let’s not forget though that some bros just don’t mesh with other bros.
- Holy shit. @sharlto is Jimmy?! How the fuck did I not hear about this when it got released?! 12 hours ago
- I got caught off guard when @PiaWurtzbach showed up for an ad on YouTube while I was working. Parang instant adrenaline shot. Grabe. 16 hours ago
- RT @DwyaneWade: 18.3 points a game in 29mins on 43% shooting at 35 years old. if I'm 25 with the same numbers I'm getting 150 million 😂 #F… 1 day ago
- Parang hindi bagay si Jeron Teng sa 3x3. #3x3WC 3 days ago
- RT @TumblrFunniez: Inspirational quote of the day https://t.co/8FGyoRlfwO 4 days ago