I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. And quite frankly, it is a legitimate topic. Not to mention, a mind-boggling issue worthy of a debate. So let’s see if your arguments are valid.
So here’s the topic.
Women who prefer dating guys with thick wallets rather than quality guys.
This is a really old topic, which I just thought would be fun to talk about nowadays. I have to be honest, I think I broke up with 2 girls because I thought my wallet’s not thick enough, so to speak.
Let’s be honest here. This is a legitimate fear of guys. Women who they date don’t say straight up that they only did that because they’re rich. Guys who fear that women are after their money are douche-bags. Women who date guys for their money are gold-diggers.
Why can’t we all just love each other just because?
Is the economy that bad nowadays? Sorry. But I can’t help but ask.
- 4 days before the Steam Winter Sale. I'm bracing myself. 8 hours ago
- Finally getting around to watching The IT Crowd. 1 day ago
- Three weeks of ruined plans and cancelled appointments. Ang saya. 1 day ago
- Things inside the office are great now that the boss is on vacation. People are socializing, and I've introduced m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- So after around two hours of travel, I got home to be lectured by my father about doing taxes. The mid-week brain-drain is real. 3 days ago